Thursday 22 November 2007

The collapse?

So many new ideas coming across in these couple of pages of Julian Jaynes paper. Bringing along so many new thoughts. I need to let them time to settle in my mind, assimilate themselves, fit, adjust without bothering me. Bother my consciousness, my senses my awareness. Let them go about, and do whatever stuff they do, and let them come back to me,(M(m)y conscious self?), whenever they are ready. In the meantime let us amuse ourselves.

This thing about collapse was going around my mind. Let's see whether Schroedinger's cat is dead or alive. Collapse what? The quantum uncertainty? It is being some time since I bothered about quantum phenomena and it is harder to pull the relevant concepts. The memory loops, the synapses, have weakened, not as resilient as they used to be.

Och well, at least they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.